Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Harvey Langi visits USC, down to five.

Harvey Langi (South Jordan, Utah/Bingham) took his final official visit to USC this past weekend. The talented running back had earlier visited UCLA and Utah and although he said five schools are still involved, this one looks more like a two-team race.
Langi is one of the most versatile players in the region and arguably the top power back in the West, but has the ability to play linebacker of even safety at the next level. "It was an unbelievable trip, I had a real good time," Langi told WeAreSC.com. "I talked to the running backs coach, coach [Kennedy] Pola the most. I was hosted by all the players that were still on campus. I was the only recruit there this weekend so I got to hang out with all of them. I am not taking any more visits. Now I am going to kick back with my family for the holidays and then make my announcement at the Army All-American Game."

No comments:

Post a Comment